Al Maktab Al Qatari Al Hollandi W.L.L., Plaza Hollandi Retail Department operates https://www.plazahollandi.com/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of our website. Plaza Hollandi is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Please review our policy statement for detailed information.
Collecting Your Information – Our site uses an order and registration form so that you can request information, products and services. However, you can visit our site at any time without identifying yourself or providing any personal information.
Our order form asks for contact information about you (email address, mailing address, telephone number). This information is used to complete your order and to get in touch with you when necessary. The financial information you provide (credit card number and expiration, billing address, etc.) is used to bill you for products and services. We use SSL (secure socket layer) and PGP technology to protect the security of your credit card information.
Using Your Information – We do not sell or rent the information you provide us to third parties.
Protecting Your Credit Information – Al Maktab Al Qatari Al Hollandi W.L.L./Plaza Hollandi uses a sophisticated secure encryption server on which to store all of your personal and financial information. This information is maintained in our company and is not available to anyone outside our company. In addition, we have strong internal security measures in place to prevent the loss, alteration or misuse of your information once it is in our records.
We do recommend that you keep your password in a safe place and that you remember to sign off your account when you have completed your order.
Marketing Material – While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include:
First name and last name
Address, Building, Street, Zone, State, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional material and other information that might be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Posting on MQH or PH’s Social Media Sites or Blog
- You must be aged 18 or over to post to an MHQ or PH social media site
- By posting to an MHQ or PH social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload
- You agree that everything you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post such content
- You agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading or deceptive comments
- Materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party’s right of privacy
- Any photos or comments that include or depict profanity, pornography, threats, hate speech, incite violence, personal attacks, illegal statements or unsafe practices
- Content attempting to impersonate someone else including, but not limited to, customers, clients, MHQ or PH employees, suppliers, partners or other community members
- Unauthorized commercial communications (spam)
- Viruses or other malicious codes
- By posting to an MHQ or PH social media site, you agree to be respectful to other community members as well as MHQ or PH’s community management team.
- MHQ and PH reserves the right to moderate content posted on its social media sites
- MHQ and PH reserves the right to remove or report any posts which could be deemed inappropriate or offensive
- Any threats made against individuals or property will be reported to the police.
- Be smart about protecting yourself, your privacy and the privacy of others. What you publish is widely accessible and may be around for a long time, so carefully consider what you post.
- Do not post personal or sensitive information about yourself or others, including bank account information, information that may be used to locate yourself or another, or information which could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of another’s privacy.
Content and Copyright
- MHQ and PH assume no liability for errors or omissions in any material on their social media sites.
- For any content you post on MHQ or PH ‘s social media sites, you warrant that it is your own original work or if it is covered by intellectual property rights owned by third parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights to that third party content and specifically grant to MHQ or PH a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, moral rights and any other IP rights with respect to any such content you provide.
Social Media Complaints Policy
- MHQ and PH welcomes feedback about its products and services. If you contact us about a complaint on MHQ or PH ‘s social media sites, you will be responded to by a member of the MHQ or PH team who will endeavor to reply to and resolve your complaint in a timely manner.
- MHQ and PH has a zero tolerance approach to customers who use abusive or threatening language and will take action to protect its team including removing offensive posts and reporting the user to the appropriate social media platforms and, if deemed necessary, the police.